Friday 16 March 2012

"May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long."

This will probably be a short post. Which, is kind of lame on my part but there's just not much going on at the moment. Besides the fact that I am addicted/ obsessed with Pinterest. I love it and I can't get enough of it. So that is what I have been doing besides job hunting. 

Other things I have done besides wasting hours on Pinterest:
1-Gone to the cinema. Me and my hubby seen The Vow. Oh boy what a sad movie but pretty good! It is actually really based on a true story so it makes you think! 
2-My Auntie sent me tons of books last October and I never got around to reading them, until the beginning of last week or so..Some of the books include: 13 Reasons Why, The Beach House, The Letters, The Love Season, The Wildwater Walking Club, Sullivan's Island and Unravelled. 
My favorites so far are 13 Reasons Why, Unravelled, The Beach House, and The Love Season but I have one more to go. They have been good reads and great ways to pass the time. I also own a Kindle and I am thinking of buying the books that started the show Pretty Little Liars (my fave. show), once I finish these paperback novels.
3-Last Saturday night we went up town to have a few drinks with Sam's 3 friends, his sister, our other sis in law, and his Aunt and her friend. It was a great night especially since I've been sick on and off the past few months and never get out as much as I'd like to. 
4-Yesterday marked my 1 year anniversary of moving here to England!!! I can't believe it has been a year. I know people do say this all the time about everything. Yes, time does pass and it's hard to believe it does. But it has and I've been here a year wahoo! It's been a crazy year, that is for sure, but also a learning experience! I am content with my choice but I still miss my family and friends back home loads. However, (hopefully soon) we're going to book our tickets back to NJ for hopefully up to 2 weeks. It is going to be amazing and we are going to have a blast. I can't wait to see everyone. Maybe a year is a short time to some, and in a way it is, but I miss everything about NJ..''You don't know what you have until it's gone."


Have a lovely weekend and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to anyone celebrating tomorrow. The title of this post is a beautiful Irish saying/blessing whichever you'd like to call it which I found on Google. I have a bit of Irish in me due to my Grandparents on my mom's side. So hopefully tomorrow will be filled with celebration for me but I have no idea what our weekend plans are yet because Formula 1 is starting back up again for the new year and Sam is going to be glued to the TV all weekend..Meh..Oh well..And to all the Mothers in the UK for Sunday, have a nice Mother's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment