Wednesday 28 March 2012

I've got a job!!!

After many months (roughly about 6) of long/stressful days of searching, and heartbreak of not getting a job after multiple interviews, I have finally landed a job. No, not a job but a great full-time job!


I went for an interview on Friday with Specsavers and yesterday they called me and hired me!


It's perfect. They offer full training, it's great pay, awesome hours (same as my hubby), right in the centre of town (a quick walk), great perks, the manager seems so sweet and kind. I haven't met the staff yet but they seemed helpful and nice. I am so excited!! I start Monday morning and then my training is in 2 weeks. 
Good things come to those who wait, and work hard!! I am so pleased with myself. Everything seems to be looking up and turning around, finally! I deserve to be happy (well everyone does of course). This feels like a Spring Awakening to me :-D 


In just a few months Sam and I can afford to move out on our own! Hopefully at the end of Summer, or Autumn I can go back home for a visit! Also, since we'll be moving out hopefully my parents can come visit for Christmas and stay with us. I am really looking forward to the future!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! That is one adorable picture! I feel like that sometimes. *:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thank you! Only just read this comment now as I've abandoned my blog slightly since I got the job lol but thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete