Friday 24 February 2012

''All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You!"

It's only fitting that the title of this post is lyrics to the song that was our wedding song. KC and Jojo's All My Life :-D
While Sam and I have many ''songs" we both like and think bests fits/ relates to our relationship, choosing our wedding song was quite difficult but this was always at the top because every line speaks to us and the chorus is so beautiful..


Our wedding took place in Shropshire, England on the 20th of May, 2011. It was an enchanting fairytale type of day! 

I woke up nice and early, showered, and then waited for Kim to come to do my hair, my bridesmaids, and my mom's. After she did my hair, my photographer Claire arrived and snapped some pics of us all getting ready..I then did my makeup and my bridesmaid's and then it was time to slip into my dress. 

Me getting ready for the biggest day of my life.

My gorgeous friends in their bridesmaid's dresses.

The bridesmaids helping the bride
After I was dressed I put on my jewellery and then Emma dropped off all the flowers. At this point my hungover brother was running about trying to get ready quickly which made the nerves kick in! 
The lovely flowers pictured next to my wedding shoes.


After everything was set and ready to go I took one last glimpse in the mirror before leaving to tie the knot!
I think I'm ready!!
Little did I know, over at the ceremony room our guests were all arriving and our photographer left before I did to snap some shots of the Groom waiting for me!
Sorry Sam, no turning back!!
Sam holding our wedding bands in his hand <3


















The ceremony was lovely, our officiant was so funny and nice. I'll never forget when he first asked Sam to take me as his wife, Sam IMMEDIATELY said I DO! But the officiant wasn't even finished saying all that he had to say before Sam is allowed to say I DO..It made Sam blush, and our friends and family burst into laughs! (Ladies, if your man is so eager to say I DO at the altar , he's a keeper!!) Luckily for me he made that goof first because I knew to wait until he was done speaking to say my part.
I have arrived!
Dad walking me in!






 






















Sam putting my ring on.


Putting Sam's ring on.




End of the vows.

You may now kiss the Bride :-*

Signing the certificate.


JUST MARRIED!



All the guys in the wedding party looking at me!



























The wedding party :)


Us with our parents and siblings!


Sibling love <3


The guys carrying me but it was really awkward, I almost fell lol.








































Me and my hubby



xoxo

<33333


Outside of the hotel where our reception took place.

MR & MRS.

Head table-decorated all by me!

I was pleased with how it all came out!

All the candles lit up, looked nice!

Our gift favour boxes.

Us with his nan.
Mother of the bride and meee!

Pam, Me, Steph, Mom

Bry wearing my Mother in law's hat, and carrying the bridesmaid bouquet.






























Speeches; Thanking our parents and guests.

Cutting our wedding cake :)
Dancing with my dad to ''My Girl"  <3

First dance..''All My Life"  <3
The girls and I

The guys, me, and Kelly


















Me and my dancing partner for the night!





My brother and our crazy friends :-P













The coolest shower with a disco, time machine! lol
























The hot tub on the balcony
The newly-wed suite!!







Bride and Groom chillen in the bath/hot tub!

                           And this was our wonderful day, which we will cherish forever and forever.




Next post I will write about our romantic honeymoon getaway. We actually don't really consider it a honeymoon, but it was our first trip away together after our wedding. We can't afford a honeymoon so it was the next best thing, we do plan to go away abroad in the future and celebrate it as our honeymoon.


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the photos I have shared!

2 comments:

  1. You two look really happy, and the town behind you is so picturesque. My wedding colors were navy and cream as well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by. Yeah the town I now live in is beautiful, the scenery around here is breathtaking. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete